Thursday, August 26, 2010

Many Thanks

I would like to start my postings by thanking everyone who made possible my participation in Shakespeare Globe Cultural Seminar. I owe a debt of gratitude to ESU Lebanon Mrs Youmna Asseily, and Miss Mona Shaheen, and ESU-London for giving me the scholarship and the chance to get an understanding of Shakespeare on stage, how it should be taught in the classroom, and meet new wonderful people. I thank the Globe Director Patrick Spottingswoode, who has repeatedly said that he wishes to bring Shakespeare’s words to life through ‘the soul of lively action’. I wish to tell him "You at the Globe are doing that and marvelously too". I also thank all the wonderful people at the Globe for their dedicated time and effort. I thank president Amine Daouk for his trust and nomination of me to this wonderful program. President Amine,you will soon see a Shakespeare project implemented at AlMakassed.

And my ESU friends, I wish we meet again some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment